Lifestyle| July 20, 2017
Picnic month( July) is exceptionally easy to celebrate! You just have to get outside into the world and enjoy all the wonderful sights and smells it has to offer. Get your family and friends together at a favorite nearby park and bring your favorite foods that can be eaten.
Shop My Look
It seems a lot of work to organize a picnic, Here are some tips to make it easy for you to plan a picnic:
- Choose a pretty spot for for your outdoor meal like a nice park.
- Create invitations for those who you would like to invite to your picnic.
- text or email the invites.
- Prepare the food. I like light sandwiches and fruits.
- Pack your picnic basket.
- Decorate your picnic with patterned blankets and festive, decorative throw pillows.
- Dress for the occasion.
- Go to your picnic area and set up.
- Wait until the guests arrive. Although I am always late :(.
- Have sunscreen for your guests.
- Although I forgot this, OFF! spray and any bug-repellent candles (citronella) are good to keep the bites away.
- Bring along portable music speakers for some good tunes.
- Good reads like magazines, crossword puzzles and books are good for entertainment.
Shop Picnic Essentials
I hope you enjoyed This post. What is your favorite Summer Activity?!